There are a number of factors that influence water damage restoration costs, so we will not be able to predict exactly what they are until you see the damage first-hand. The factors that influence the cost are outlined below:
Depending on your insurance coverage, your insurance policy may cover some or all of the costs.
If your home has flooded, there are some important things you need to do:
As soon as our team arrives at your home, they'll immediately begin outlining the extent of the water and mold damage, defining the project scope, timeframe, and budget.
The first repair that is made will be to fix the source of the water leak in order to stop more or future damages from occurring. After the source is repaired, our team will continue to all the other affected areas in the house, documenting and removing non-salvageable items to be disposed of and salvageable items to be cleaned, stored, and returned to you if necessary.
Next, water-damaged areas will be cleaned to remove odors and prevent mold growth.
The process of removing water and moisture from a structure will include the use of specialized water extraction equipment, dehumidifiers, and air movers.
The final step in restoring your property back to its original state may require repairs of structural damage and the replacement of materials such as drywall, carpet, flooring, etc.
There are many water restoration companies out there, but how do you know which one is right for you?
Here are a few things to keep in mind when choosing a water restoration company:
1. Experience: Look for a company that has extensive experience dealing with water damage. The more experience they have, the better they will be at handling your specific situation.
2. Training: Make sure the company you choose is properly trained and certified in water restoration. This way you can be confident they will know how to properly handle your situation.
3. Equipment: Ensure that the company you choose has the proper equipment to deal with your specific type of water damage. Different types of damage require different types of equipment, so it is important to make sure the company you choose is equipped to handle your particular problem.
4. Certification: Choose a company that is certified by the IICRC (Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification). This certification ensures that the company has met certain standards and has the knowledge and experience necessary to provide quality water restoration services.
5. Reputation: Check out online reviews of different water restoration companies. See what others have said about their experience with various companies. This can help you narrow down your choices and find a reputable company that will provide quality service.
Accidents like a burst pipe or overflowing bathtub can lead to water damage in a home or business in Lockport, IL.
In Naperville, it rains all year long. The rainiest month is June, averaging 3.7 inches of rainfall. January is the driest month with an average of only 0.8 inches of rain falling.
At the same time, Lockport, IL is also prone to severe thunderstorms that can lead to flooding in the area. In these situations, it is crucial to have a trusted water damage restoration company available for immediate response.
Natural disasters can also play a huge part in causing flooded basements, mold damage, excess water, and flood damage.
We aim to provide Naperville homeowners with the best customer service possible from the initial phone call until the job is accomplished. Our team's goal is to return your property to its original condition with minimal damage.
We provide water extraction and flood cleanup services that are available 24/7. If you have a water emergency, our water damage experts will solve the problem promptly, professionally, and safely.
Once we arrive, we'll put together a detailed water damage estimate which shows the scope of work, price, and approach to be used. This way, there is never any question of surprise charges or hidden fees.
Providing quality water damage restoration services is our priority, and we are extremely grateful for a chance to earn your business.
Simply provide us with the details of your situation, and our office team will help set up a convenient time for us to come to your property.
In order to ensure the quality of our work, OC Property Solutions only employs licensed technicians. Our company is also bonded and insured, so if anything happens, you will be protected.